Bogguk.com is 100% committed to protecting your privacy. We use the information we collect about you to administer your account, and to improve your experience with us. We are committed to keeping your confidential information exactly that – confidential!
- This is essential to allow us to complete our contract with you.
- We simply need to know where you want us to send the order if it’s not going to your billing address.
- We have a contractual requirement to send you information about your order such as confirmation of your order and when we have despatched it so it is essential we send you these emails.
Debit/Credit Card details including Security/CVV code or your Paypal information.
- Firstly, rest assured we do not keep this information.
- We need the information to complete the contract of purchase.
- We also need this information to help detect and prevent fraud against you and us.
- We use this information to be able to carry out any refunds to you.
- We use highly reputable companies to process all our payments. For card payments we use Stripe and we also use Paypal.
Email / Contact Form / Social Media
- While we are continually striving to improve our businesses and find better ways to ensure we provide the customer with what they want when they want it, we acknowledge from time to time things can go wrong. On these occasions it is essential that we keep a record of your communication with us and ours with you so we can deliver the best service to you and also so we can not only improve our customer care via training but also where necessary improve our products to better meet our customers’ needs.
Purchase History Details
- It is essential that if you contact us we can find your order history on our system so we are able to discuss things with you and resolve any queries quickly.
- If a manufacturer ever had a product recall we need to be able to find and contact all customers who purchased the product as quickly as possible.
Sharing your information
We will never sell or rent your information to a third party. We do however, have a requirement to provide some of your information to a third party in order to complete your transaction with us. This includes providing information to complete the financial part of the transaction with our payment services providers and also providing the delivery companies with the necessary information to be able to deliver the order to you as easily as possible. On each occasion we only provide the information that is necessary.
- You have the right to be told how we use and keep your personal information and we do this via this policy and our terms and conditions.
- You have the right to ask for a copy of the information we hold on you.
- You have the right to have your details deleted from our system however, we must keep information that is essential should you wish to contact us in the future about an issue you may have about a product.